The next Karuna Basic Training will start in September in London.
For more information, please check the British Website
- We recommend attending an Introduction to Contemplative Psychology programme to make certain you understand the experiential nature of the work. It is not a prerequisite though.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you the application form and further information.
- We will review your application and contact you to schedule a personal interview. If we can do so locally all the better, some interviews may need to occur over Skype or telephone.
- During the interview, we will discuss your questions, the programme and financial commitments.
- Since Karuna Training is neither a therapy nor spiritual path, during the interview we will ask you to sign an agreement stating that if in the course of the programme you become psychologically challenged, you will seek outside professional council.
- You will be notified if you are accepted to the programme.
- You will complete the registration form, sign the contract, make a deposit, and confirm the payment plan.